May 04, 2008

hairband/earwarmer


hairband/earwarmer
Originally uploaded by O'Chica

Pattern; Jen's "On the Fly Earwarmer" http://knitjenious.blogspot.com/2008/04/on-fly-ear-wamer-free-pattern.html

Yarn; Lorna's laces worsted, colorway Daffodil, 20g
needle; US 6

Very quick, fun to knit pattern.

I wanted to make a present for a big-sister-to-be, who will have fun but sure to miss Mom and Dad sometimes. Maybe something small and common with the baby will help her.

I wanted to take a picture of the recipient wearing this, but she was busy to put on all the plastic necklaces and bracelets and tiaras with other girls. It was a bit too large for an almost-three-years' head. Well, she could use it as a bikini top.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I like the colors you chose! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog and for trying out my pattern. I see you are in the Woodlands, I actually lived in Houston for 3 years. Small world! Happy knitting!