January 18, 2008

Little blossom cardigan


Little blossom cardigan
Originally uploaded by O'Chica

My milestone project.

I had to make this. It is so pretty, perfect for my 2-yr old daughter. The amount of intarsia was overwhelming, I didn't even know how to do intarsia. But I had to.
I learned intersia, how to make pockets and how to knit backward on the course.

from the book: Adorable Knits for Tots: 25 Stylish Designs for Babies and Toddlers

by Zoe Mellor
yarns; Omega Sinfonia
2 balls of Rosa Mexicana (background pink) , 1 ball of off-white, several meters of Rosa Tierno (pale pink)
Needles; JP 5 and JP 3 straight needles

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Help! I xeroxed this pattern so I would not have to lug the book around while knitting. Now I am missing a page of the pattern and can't find the book! Does anyone have all the pages of this pattern that I could get? I already started and need to finish, before my granddaughter graduates to the next size!