Some thoughts related to knitting and crocheting, randomly.
1. Bordhi-nized, the word which I made up and used on the last post and the one before it, was not good. I knew it, but I didn't thought up anything else. Yesterday, it hit me. Bordhi-fied is better. Not a whole lot, but a bit. And it took me so long. It's OK. English is not my born-into language.
2. I'm in sock and legwarmer craze. I've been in it for a while, and not really going through of it anytime soon. My current projects in progress contain one pair of socks (for my daughter, knee-high) , one pair of legwarmer for my friend's newborn boy, and one pair of leg/arm warmer (anyway the recipient likes). And on my "queued" list, I have one pair of Re-discovery socks for me (means, using my footprint, making "Discovery sock" by Cat Bordhi again to make a better fit), and Sandalwood socks.
3. My "queued" list on Ravelry is getting unrealistically long. I am seriously thinking of deleting all and making a realistic list.
4. And cast on whatever I want to knit right now.
5. Which will not be so many, just a couple of bags and a pair of gloves.
6. I am away from working for about two months by now, and not really wanting to be back soon. I enjoy the mornings and evenings I watch Mythbusters or GoodEats DVD while knitting. These choice of shows causes knitting too many rounds before switching stitch patterns or start increase/decrease on sock foot, but just can't stop.
7. Maybe that means it's about time to stop.
8. I finished these Discovery socks, by the way;
for my daughter.
for my husband.
I'm happy they like theirs.
So, give me more time to knit. Please.